Terms & Conditions
• Most of our novelty cakes feed 30. We do not offer exact dimensions as each cake is hand crafted in freehand
• We can make novelty cakes 50% bigger at 50% extra charge. This will feed up to 60 people.
• We do not make smaller size novelty cakes.
• All cakes are made of vanilla sponge with jam and butter cream unless stated otherwise. Chocolate novelty cakes are £10 extra and fruitcake is £20
• We do not make gluten or dairy free cakes presently.
• Sponge and chocolate cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient but their may be nut traces present. Our fruitcake does contain nuts and alcohol.
• Our cakes are made with butter and contain dairy products.
Cake Storage and Shelf Life
• All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat surface.
• Please don’t put cakes in the fridge other than fresh dairy cream cakes.
• Sponge, Chocolate and Carrot cake will keep for up to one week after delivery.
• Fruitcake last perfectly well for few months.
Edible Images and Sugar Models
• Edible images can be put on almost any cake. £10 for the first image and £5 for every additional one.
• Editing and altering images may involve extra charges.
• We can scan and print any photograph or image. When an image is scanned and printed the quality deteriorates so make sure you give us the best quality pictures you can.
• If you wish to supply a digital picture, we only accept j-peg images.
• We require at least 3 working days notice on all cakes ordered. Occasionally we may not have the resources to meet demand. Please order as early as you can.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment. For bespoke cakes, we can only create the finished work from what we interpret from the wording of your order. It is not possible to create exact specifications when modeling food, just a graphical representation.
• 24 hours after your cakes has been ordered and paid for, any further alteration will carry a £5.00 administration fee.
• If an inscription colour or any other choice is left un-selected on your order then we reserve the right to use our own discretion.
• We only accept cards and Paypal for orders placed online. Card payment are processed using Paypal secured gateway.
• There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 2 days prior to collection or delivery.
• A £10.00 administration fee will always be withheld 24 hours after the order has been placed and paid for.
• Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
• Complaints hardly occur and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
• Cakes, or part of cakes, must be returned within three days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
• The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.